Mind environment is an immersive, explorative programme set in an extraordinary natural environment, hosted by a diverse team of specialists, designed to help people better understand and define their purpose in order to live and lead with more self-awareness, focus and clarity.
‘After completing the programme, I feel further along the path to actualising my leadership purpose in the world. Without a shadow of doubt, it’s been an unbelievable process and path.’
Director of FS PR company, participant on October 2019 programme
Who is the programme for?
Designed and led by a psychologist, leadership consultant and experience designer, Mind Environment is an immersive experiential programme that takes place in Bardou, a remote mountain village that’s a world of its own, free from the distractions of modern living.
This programme might interest you if you are exploring your purpose in the world for some of the following reasons:
- You are at a leadership transition point and looking to revisit your purpose
- You want to gain a better understanding of the choices that will inform the next phase of your leadership
- You are wondering how your leadership purpose might contribute to making the world a better place
How does the programme work?
Taking place over three days and four nights of pared-back mountain living, the aim of Mind Environment is to help you explore in depth some key questions about your leadership purpose that you may already be asking yourself:
- What is the relationship between my inner world and the leadership purpose that I’m projecting into the world?
- How does this affect the way I lead?
- Would looking at these questions help me develop a leadership purpose that contributes to making a better world around me?
Working within a structured daily programme of facilitated discussion and outdoor activities, we help you explore these questions through the notion that your mind is a complex environmental system.
Working within a structured daily programme of facilitated discussion and outdoor activities, we help you explore these questions through the notion that your mind is part of a complex system of minds that function like an environment.
We focus on helping you make contact with the below the surface elements of this system, so that you can develop a more conscious position in the world, from which you can see with more clarity the leadership purpose you would like to have.
What might you get out of the programme?
While the Mind Environment programme may be emotionally, and sometimes physically challenging, we hope it will be an adventure that will provide you with layered opportunities – both physical and psychological – to think in more depth about how you relate to the world around you as a leader.
In working with these opportunities, we hope that you will leave the programme with a clearer understanding of:
- How you function as a leader, and the choices you make
- The forces that shape your leadership interactions with others
- Your leadership purpose, and how this might contribute to making the world a better place