We offer the following ways into our ‘Whole Environment’ approach:
For individuals looking to develop personal and professional clarity.
The Whole Environment Individual Programme is a group-based immersive learning experience that takes place in a stunning natural setting.
For leaders looking to develop their effectiveness.
Refined programmes ranging from our Whole Environment Leadership Forum where leaders reflect with each other on their journey, to our Whole Environment Leadership Retreat where leaders embark on a profound learning adventure.
For organisations looking to develop the effectiveness of their teams.
Initiatives ranging from our half-day deep-dive Whole Environment Team Programmes to bespoke Whole Environment Consultancy.
Whole Environment Individual Programme – Bardou, France
Fast-tracked personal development
This 4-day programme is designed for people who are looking for an in-depth, immersive self-development opportunity, to gain a clearer perspective on who they really are, how they operate in the world, and their life’s meaning and purpose. Taking place in a 17th-century French mountain village surrounded by wilderness, this intensive programme fuses group discussion, creative techniques and outdoor activities into a powerful process for positive change.
‘It would have taken years of therapy to gain so much in such a short time. This was an extraordinary space for change.’
Sarah Praill, book designer & programme participant
- Greater insight into who you are and how you function in the world
- Deeper awareness of the forces that drive your interactions with others
- Clarity on personal and professional challenges, how to overcome obstacles and unlock opportunities
- A plan for better living in the world, so you can maximise your contribution to it
Next programme: May 2023
Arrive Bardou: 14.30 Saturday 6th May
Depart Bardou: 12.00 Wednesday 10th May
Maximum 10 people
Whole Environment Leadership Forum
In this bi-monthly online forum, we offer leaders a confidential space to explore their personal leadership journey given the multiple challenges they currently face. Each forum is guided by a theme relating to the current context, and the wider business, social and political landscapes surrounding them.
‘Really enjoyed the session. Trusted environment, carefully guided, interesting debate and some heartfelt vulnerability. This is something I believe is of immense values to leaders.’
Adam Rubins, Founder, the arc & former CEO, Way To Blue
- A confidential space to reflect on your journey with a group of like-minded leaders
- Gain insight into your situation and fresh thinking on your current operational and personal challenges
- Share your experiences with peers and draw on their collective knowledge
Whole Environment Leadership Purpose Retreat – Bardou, France
Set in a unique 17th-century mountain village surrounded by wilderness, this 4-day retreat is for experienced leaders who want to better understand, define, and then action their purpose. The retreat provides a focussed, confidential space for deep-level, intensive work. Group discussion is combined with creative techniques and outdoor activities to drive powerful insights into leadership purpose, and how to realise it more effectively.
‘After completing the programme, my purpose as an individual and leader feels clearer and more focussed. Without a shadow of doubt, it’s been an unbelievable process and path.’
Chris Tuite, Director & Head of Consumer Finance, PR company
- Develop greater insight into the ‘Whole Environment’ forces that shape your leadership interactions with others
- Discover what’s blocking your leadership purpose and create the right conditions to achieve your vision
- Design purpose goals for you and/or your organisation that contribute to making the world a better place
Next retreat: April 2023
Arrive Bardou: 14.30 Saturday 29th April
Depart Bardou: 12.00 Wednesday 3rd May
Maximum 8 people
Covid-19 update: with a maximum of 8 participants, social distancing will be possible during the retreat, should this still be required in April 2022. In the event that we cannot run the retreat, all deposits are fully refundable, or can be rolled over to the next available programme.
Whole Environment Green Leaders Retreat – Ardtornish, Scotland
Set in 35,000 acres of privately owned wilderness on the shores of Loch Aline, this 3-day retreat is designed to bring together leaders from across the Green sphere in one interdisciplinary conversation. The programme provides a unique blend of Green thought leadership, psychologically informed group work and outdoor activities, to help Green leaders unlock current challenges, develop collaborations and maximise their impact in their field.
‘The major problems in the world are the result of the difference between the way that nature works and the way that people think.’
Gregory Bateson – anthropologist, social scientist and cyberneticist
- Reconnect to the natural world and develop your Green leadership purpose
- Workshop a current challenge in a psychologically informed group process
- Develop greater insight into the ‘Whole Environment’ forces that can create both obstacles to change and fresh opportunities
- Define your challenge goal, build collaborations, and maximise your impact in the Green sphere
Next retreat: TBC
Maximum 12 people
Covid-19 update: with a maximum of 12 participants, social distancing will be possible during the retreat, should this still be required in June 2022. In the event that we cannot run the retreat, all deposits are fully refundable, or can be rolled over to the next available retreat.
Whole Environment Organisations Check-In – half-day programme
This half-day programme facilitates teams to have structured, in depth, conversations about where they are now and how that sits with their purpose. We then introduce ‘Whole Environment’ thinking to turbo charge the conversation, identify hidden issues and effect real breakthrough, co-developing comprehensive solutions to complex challenges.
- Team reflect on current challenges, surface obstacles and identify opportunities
- Use ‘Whole Environment’ thinking to sharpen insight into internal and external relations
- Experience deep-level team communication, deepen trust and maximise collaboration
- Develop a plan for keeping the ‘Whole Environment’ conversation going
Staying Engaged During Remote Working – half-day online team programme
Through structured discussion and in-depth exploration, this half-day programme is designed to help teams maximise organisation-wide engagement while remote working. We introduce ‘Whole Environment’ thinking to turbo charge the conversation, identify hidden obstacles and effect real breakthrough, and enable teams to make informed choices about what has emerged.
‘Mind Environment’s expert facilitation and innovative approach lifted the team out of the operational day to day, helped them dive deep into the unseen forces driving engagement in our organisation, work on their collective identity, and develop their own innovative solutions to current challenges.’
Chris Bath, Managing Director, Aurora Communications
- Teams discover what good engagement looks like in a time of remote working
- Teams experience deep-level remote team communication
- Teams deepen team trust and remote collaboration.
- Teams identify the tools for organisation-wide engagement and develop a plan for going forward.
Whole Environment Bespoke Consultancy
We design and deliver bespoke interventions for individuals, leaders and teams, based on where particular needs are right now. Typically, this involves three principal steps:
Step 1) Engage & evaluate your situation
Step 2) Whole Environment thinking
Step 3) Embedding change