We offer the following ways into our ‘Whole Environment’ approach:
For leaders looking to develop their effectiveness.
Refined programmes ranging from our Whole Environment Leadership Forum where leaders reflect with each other on their journey, to our Whole Environment Leadership Retreat where leaders embark on a profound learning adventure.
For leaders looking to develop the effectiveness of their teams and/or organisation.
Initiatives ranging from our half-day deep-dive Whole Environment Team Programmes to bespoke Whole Environment Consultancy.
For individuals looking to develop personal and professional clarity.
The Whole Environment Individual Programme is a group-based immersive learning experience that takes place in a stunning natural setting.
Whole Environment Leadership Forum
In this bi-monthly online forum, we offer leaders a confidential space to explore their personal leadership journey given the multiple challenges they currently face. Each forum is guided by a theme relating to the current context, and the wider business, social and political landscapes surrounding them.
‘Really enjoyed the session. Trusted environment, carefully guided, interesting debate and some heartfelt vulnerability. This is something I believe is of immense values to leaders.’
Adam Rubins, Founder, the arc & former CEO, Way To Blue
- A confidential space to reflect on your journey with a group of like-minded leadersGain insight into your situation and fresh thinking on your current operational and personal challenges
- Share your experiences with peers and draw on their collective knowledge
- Gain insight into your situation and fresh thinking on your current operational and personal challenges
Whole Environment Leadership Retreat – Bardou, France
Set in a unique 17th century mountain village surrounded by wilderness, this 4-day psychologically informed retreat is for leaders who want to decompress from a challenging year, and better understand, define and then action their purpose. The retreat programme has been designed for deep, intensive work with a maximum of 8 experienced leaders in a confidential and focussed structure.
‘After completing the programme, my purpose as an individual and leader feels clearer and more focussed. Without a shadow of doubt, it’s been an unbelievable process and path.’
Chris Tuite, Director & Head of Consumer Finance, PR company
- Develop greater insight into the ‘Whole Environment’ forces that shape your leadership interactions with others
- Discover what’s blocking your leadership purpose and create the right conditions to achieve your vision
- Design purpose goals for you and/or your organisation that contribute to making the world a better place
Next retreat: April 2022
Arrive Bardou: 14.30 Sunday 24th AprilDepart Bardou: 12.00 Wednesday 28th April
Maximum 8 people
Covid-19 update: with a maximum of 8 participants, social distancing will be possible during the retreat, should this still be required in April 2022. In the event that we cannot run the retreat, all deposits are fully refundable, or can be rolled over to the next available programme.
Whole Environment Green Leaders Retreat – Ardtornish, Scotland
Set in 35,000 acres of privately owned wilderness on the shores of Loch Aline, this 3-day retreat is designed to bring together leaders from across the Green sphere in one interdisciplinary conversation. The programme provides a unique blend of Green thought leadership, psychologically informed group work and outdoor activities, to help Green leaders unlock current challenges, develop collaborations and maximise their impact in their field.
‘The major problems in the world are the result of the difference between the way that nature works and the way that people think.’
Gregory Bateson – anthropologist, social scientist and cyberneticist
- Reconnect in the natural world, drawing on pioneering Green thought leadership to sharpen and refine your leadership purpose
- Workshop a current challenge in a psychologically informed group process
- Develop greater insight into the ‘Whole Environment’ forces that can create both obstacles to change and fresh opportunities
- Define your challenge goal, build collaborations, and maximise your impact in the Green sphere
Next retreat: June 2022
Arrive Ardtornish: 12.00 Monday 13th June
Depart Ardtornish: 13.00 Thursday 16th June
Maximum 12 people
Covid-19 update: with a maximum of 12 participants, social distancing will be possible during the retreat, should this still be required in June 2022. In the event that we cannot run the retreat, all deposits are fully refundable, or can be rolled over to the next available retreat.
Whole Environment Team Check-In – half-day programme
This half-day programme facilitates teams to have structured, in depth, conversations about where they are now and how that sits with their purpose. We then introduce ‘Whole Environment’ thinking to turbo charge the conversation, identify hidden issues and effect real breakthrough, co-developing comprehensive solutions to complex challenges.
- TTeam reflect on current challenges, surface obstacles and identify opportunities
- Use ‘Whole Environment’ thinking to sharpen insight into internal and external relations
- Experience deep-level team communication, deepen trust and maximise collaboration
- Develop a plan for keeping the ‘Whole Environment’ conversation going
Staying Engaged During Remote Working – half-day online team programme
Through structured discussion and in-depth exploration, this half-day programme is designed to help teams maximise organisation-wide engagement while remote working. We introduce ‘Whole Environment’ thinking to turbo charge the conversation, identify hidden obstacles and effect real breakthrough, and enable teams to make informed choices about what has emerged.
‘Mind Environment’s expert facilitation and innovative approach lifted the team out of the operational day to day, helped them dive deep into the unseen forces driving engagement in our organisation, work on their collective identity, and develop their own innovative solutions to current challenges.’
Chris Bath, Managing Director, Aurora Communications
- Teams discover what good engagement looks like in a time of remote working
- Teams experience deep-level remote team communication
- Teams deepen team trust and remote collaboration.
- Teams identify the tools for organisation-wide engagement and develop a plan for going forward.
Whole Environment Bespoke Consultancy
We design and deliver bespoke interventions for individuals, leaders and teams, based on where particular needs are right now. Typically, this involves three principal steps:
Step 1) Engage & evaluate your situation
Step 2) Whole Environment thinking
Step 3) Embedding change
Whole Environment Individual Programme – Bardou, France
This 4-day programme is for individuals who want to develop personal and professional clarity, gain a deeper understanding of the forces that drive who they really are in the world, and live better lives. Taking place in a 17th Century French mountain village surrounded by wilderness, this intensive programme fuses group discussion, creative techniques and outdoor activities into a powerful process for positive change.
‘The programme was beautifully organised and orchestrated. I believe you have created an extraordinary space for change.’
Silvia Lautier, Psychotherapist
- Greater insight into your identity and how you function in the world
- Deeper awareness of the forces that drive your interactions with others
- Clarity on personal and professional challenges, how to overcome obstacles and unlock opportunities
- A plan for better living and maximising your contribution to the worldDevelop a plan for keeping the ‘Whole Environment’ conversation going
Next retreat: May 2022
Arrive Bardou: 14.30 Sunday 1st MayDepart Bardou: 12.00 Thursday 5th May
Maximum 10 peopleMaximum 12 people